Intellicom is your single-solution provider for intelligent cabling, security and audio visual needs in NC!
In today’s internet-enabled world, your information, security and collaboration requirements are increasingly intelligent and integrated. Intellicom provides all of these solutions with a single partner. We work with you from the requirement, definitions, design, development, installation and support phases to deliver business enabling solutions.
We’ve been performing fiber optic installation in North Carolina for more than 25 years but have expanded our team of skilled engineers to bring expertise into any North American market. Intellicom is proud to offer a greater variety of structured cabling and wiring solutions than the fiber optic installation companies operating in your area. Let us know how we can help you and get a free quote!
Services We Provide for Your Site
As the premiere structured cabling company in North Carolina, we offer a variety of services that include:
- Raised floor space planning and installation
- Rack elevation with detailed port and slot assignment planning
- Rack and cabinet planning to maximize efficiency
- Rack and cabinet development solutions based on server and network cabinet needs
- Port density optimization reviews
- Fiber optic planning and installation
- CAD design and development drawings for all planning
- Full auditing and documentation services
You might not realize what all of that planning and development can do for your business. So, here are the five leading benefits our customers experience when they work with Intellicom for structured cabling:
1. Greater ROI on network resources for data, video and voice with lower maintenance costs and simpler migration.
2. Planned infrastructure is able to scale and grow to meet bandwidth needs so you can adjust with traffic demands. Structured cabling means your network won’t be obsolete next week, month or year.
3. Your IT systems will become easier to manage thanks to better governance and network controls.
4. Structured cabling consolidates wiring and makes it easy to adjust or flex your network when you move, grow or simply adjust.
5. It’s a whole lot cleaner. Structured cabling makes it easier for maintenance teams to get in, fix the problem and get out with minimal disruptions. Say goodbye to those old rat’s nets of cables and hello to simple, aesthetically pleasing wiring.